Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

abigaildarko100@gmail.com linda.pablo200@yahoo.com SCAM vanessaowusu81@yahoo.com

Hello my dear i hope you are fine...My name is Abigail and i am 32years old and i am single with one daughter and i live alone with my mum Uncle and Daughter....Just to let you know I'm looking for a man that is honest, trusting, loving, kind, caring and faithfulness, because that's the best qualities in a relationship.  With all honesty, I am looking for a very serious long term relationship without any head games. have to with all honesty I'm not into playing games. I am very honest, loyal, faithful, trusting, kind, caring, loving and fun adventure, with a compassionate and generous nature. Some time I have a wild adventurous side of me, I definitely have morals and integrity but some time its guide my behavior in some ways or another. I don't play games with a person heart or their feelings or emotions. I am very ambitious and intelligent woman.. I also have a wonderful attitude about life. I have a wonderful sense of humor.. I can easily find humorous in most situations. I love to travel, explore new things, catch a movie, or read a book, I love to listen to variety of music, I enjoy in sharing a meaningful, intimate conversation with my partner. I believe in communication, honest, trust and respect are very important in any relationship. I am a very romantic, affectionate, sensuous and very passionate woman . I would never make you feel unappreciated. I will always cherish the man that I am with, nor would I take you for granted. I will always be willing to compromise, and treat my partner with the respect he deserve.. I am an independent, successful business woman I enjoy socializing and entertaining, I enjoy been outdoors as well as I am comfortable having a romantic dinner for two at home watching a movie. I love to cook, going out to dinner, movies, concerts, playing golf, shooting pool, fishing, boating, camping, bowling, walking holding hands. If you're still interest then add me or email me as linda.pablo200@yahoo.com or abigaildarko100@gmail.com...
Looking forward to hear from you
 My name is Vanessa and i am 32years old and i am single with no kids and i am seeking a serious man whom i cam spend the rest of my life with...If you are interested you can email me as vanessaowusu81@yahoo.com or abigaildarko100@gmail.com and let us chat and get to know more about each other


This is  a West African scammer using stolen pictures


 

No comments:

Post a Comment