Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Saturday, December 13, 2014

tiwalades2020@yahoo.com SCAM confirio.com

hello, am TIWALADE looking for an handsome man like you for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage, a man that will love me for who i am and always take good care of me. if you are interested send me a text message.........1 (347) 921-3604.....yahoo messenger......tiwalades2020@yahoo.com




I am looking for a serious relationship with marriage being the ultimate goal! I am caring, compassionate, respectful, and I consider myself a gentle person..I treat men with respect and when I am with someone, I am totally dedicated to that person. Why should I be with you - well, only time will tell if this is our destiny..The last serious relationship that I was in was about 2 years ago! I don't sleep around and right now, I am still single cos i know each one of us have the ability to love.. For this is what life is dased on, cause without love our lives will end sooner and unexpectedly. I am a single lady,never been married,no kids,I am very outgoing,communicative,easy going,outspoken,I am also a very Romantic type,love to cuddle,hold hands while walking,I'm trustworthy so far as people tell me maybe I'm just laid back,lol...I also tend to have a good heart with so much of love to give and to reciev

No comments:

Post a Comment