Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

tinacleary837@yahoo.com WEST AFRICAN SCAMMER USING STOLEN PICTURES confirio.com

Hello my name is tina am new here looking for my soulmate a real relationship that we lead to marriage honest and caring person am not here for games or player add me on yahoo messenger tinacleary837@yahoo.com to talk better.....

I would love a long term relationship,providing the feeling is mutual & the chemistry is there.I love cooking dinner,preparing the table & having wine,watching a movie & cuddling in front of a fire,picnic lunches,bowling,volley ball,roller-coasters,boating at the lake or what ever is fun.I have a great sense of humor,fun to be with & I enjoy laughter...... I am very understanding,open minded with a heart of forgiving, loving and caring with sense of humor, hard working with cheerful character,honest,sincere,kind, warm and intelligent with good look as sportswoman,affairs,People can't believe it when they see my photographs because I look like my mom,I am a grei like runing on staudays,I was raised with a strike Christian background and taught from a young age to always respect myself and other people.I'm very goal oriented & I Strive for success & pleasure in every area of my life,Physically,socially,mentally,sexually,spiritually and financially.I'm a planner,very neat,clean and I maintain a organized life.I want you to know am serious about this and i really want to be with you if that is what you want

No comments:

Post a Comment