Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Saturday, December 13, 2014

sophia2desmond@hotmail.com Scam confirio.com

Greetings to you,
My name is Sophia Desmond, i am a UNITED STATE ARMY OFFICER, I hope this mail will find you well & healthy and I hope we can establish a relationship since we are meeting here for the first time,i have gone through a profile that speaks good of you on this site and I was impressed when i saw your profile and decided to communicate with you. It is my desire to know you, I like honesty, trust, love, caring, truth, & respect, I have all this qualities in me, kindly respond to me through my private email box (sophia2desmond@hotmail.com)so that we can know ourselves better. I hope to read from you if you are interested. Thanks and hoping to hear from you soonest.
Lots Of Love
Sophia Desmond!
EMAIL:sophia2desmond@hotmail.com


This picture is stolen, and used by West African scammers.  You are not in contact with the real lady in this picture.

Other reports of this picture being used in scams at Romancescam.com 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment