Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Monday, December 1, 2014

mariamgood20@yahoo.com mariamyakubu69@gmail.com West African scammer

This is a West African scammer, using stolen pictures, found on filipinalovelinks.com, under username love202.
Hello Dear,my name is Mariam and am on here to meet my soul mate so if your here for the same then i think we must get contact and also no each other well,here is my personal email address try to email me trough and i will email you back as soon as possible thank you... mariamgood20@yahoo.com or gmail mariamyakubu69@gmail.com Well i hope to hear from you soon bye..


I don`t want to jump into relationship just to marry for money. I`m looking for my soul mate, for my another half, for the sparkle in my heart, for my man to be proud of and to love. I don`t want to be somebody`s doll, but a wife, a friend, a lover and maybe a mother of the children of my man.I dream to meet generous reliable responsible man who will be able to show and give me all his love. The man who has life values. Who will treat his future wife as the most valuable person in his life. I'll respect and will be faithful to such a man all my life and will do everything to make him happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment