Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Sunday, December 28, 2014

leon21_sarah@yahoo.com (813) 693-5932 confirio.com SCAM

Hello Dear,I received your message on confirio dating site you view my profile and you got interested in me. I am a very honest caring trustworthy woman with a good sense of humor I will not cheat or play games on you, I am looking for a serious longterm relationships that lead to marriage. I am not seeking you on here contacting you for
money, sex or a one nightstand you caN hook me up at leon21_sarah@yahoo.com
 This is a West African scammer, using stolen pictures.  Do not send money.
am Sarah here to find a man of my life am for a serious man to love am Sarah here to
l am a simple by nature, that loves transparency and honesty so much. i love learn more from others and ready to impact my little knowledge to anyone around. i like and desire to have a caring, loving, honest, understanding also respectful woman in my life. i love going to gym, swimming, visiting beaches, watching soccer, and playing tennis. in my spear time at home, i love to listen to world News : BBC, CNN etc. 
find a man of my life am for a serious man to love am Sarah here to find a man of my life am for a serious man to love am Sarah here to find a man of my life am for a serious man to love

No comments:

Post a Comment