Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Sunday, December 21, 2014

l.bash321@gmail.com Confirio.com SCAM

i am new on here and i am seeking for a loving and caring man who i will spend the rest of my life with text me on here if you are interested in me  l.bash321@gmail.com

I am a positive, active, young minded woman who loves the outdoors, fishing, hiking, mtn. drives, traveling, arts , sciences,and some other things just to keep me busy and i also like to hang out with friends and i will like to meet someone like what i wrote above Thanks
This is a West African scammer using stolen pictures

1 comment:

  1. Is there anymore information on this person? My friend just started talking to this girl and this is the picture she sent him. She hasn't asked for money yet, but I worry.

    ReplyDelete