Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Thursday, December 11, 2014

janetwilliam2@yahoo.com janetwilliam993@gmail.com confirio.com SCAM

Its really nice to meet you and check out your profile, infact i really like all what your profile says about you and its seems that we have lots in common.I am new to this site and i just got my profile into this site and my pictures has just been uploaded, but i have my pictures that i can share with you or send to your e-mail if you dont  mind and hope to get to know more about each other and add you to my yahoo messenger.What's your yahoo mail address or yahoo messenger Im address so that we can know more about each other and share anice pic together and see what next? janetwilliam2@yahoo.com or janetwilliam993@gmail.com

This is a  West African scammer using stolen pictures.  You are not in contact with the lady in this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment