Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

heatherlarry19@yahoo.com CONFIRIO.COM

heatherlarry19@yahoo.com
looking4luv101 on confirio.com   (no picture)  This is a West African scammer
 
It was nice seeing your profile on Confirio, my name is Heather Please if you are on here for games or Bs ,dont bother to contact me ,I am here for a serious relationship,I am new on here looking to meet the true love of my life ,I will like to know more about you and let's see where it goes from here,Add me when you are online so we can talk more on heatherlarry19 or send a text to my cell (856) 288-9376

I am a quality woman who is confident, honest, kind, smart, fun, trustworthy, supportive, loving, loves kids, outgoing, down to earth, friendly, great sense of humor, sociable, respectful (I would always treat you with respect). I have good morals, traditional values, I`m a lady who is a very good listener and someone that you could talk too about anything. I`m looking for a long term relationship and a life long lover. I also want someone that is honest with me at all times.

No comments:

Post a Comment