Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

deloresneufeld247@hotmail.com scam datemefree.org

Hello.
How are you doing?I do Came Across your profile and Its very Lovely and Awesome. I will like to know more about a man Like you, My name is Delores single female

Never Married and Have No Kids, I am new on this On-line dating Scene and I Just wanted to know where this will lead to.. Well I am a Honest,Kind,Caring, Loyal,truthful

and God fearing Person, I am not here for any stupid games But I am Looking for a serious and Long term relationship. I don't Care the Age or Distance cos I believe

that when it is time for the Meeting I don't care about relocating, and I will Like to know More about a man Like you.. I will be Glad to hear back from you and Know

more about you.. I do have a lot of Pics to share with you But I don't like double dating and I don't like staying on the Website that Much... So I will be Glad you

can Email or Text me Directly into my Persona's Addy So we can talk much Better...
Email Address deloresneufeld247@hotmail.com would be waiting to hear back from you.

This is a West African scammer, using stolen pictures.  You are not in contact with the lady in this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment