Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

anglejohn1000@yahoo.com West African scammer on fishmeetfish

Hey Dear,
My name is Angle,I saw your profile and you look good and i hope we could make friends and see where it leads to.I just wanted to drop you a line to let you know that I am interested in getting to know more about you after reading your profile.I guarantee that I am a nice lady and know how to treat a man.I have a degree in Art and Culture.and into the sales of sculpture´s. you seem to be a very down to earth man and I really admire that! .I guess I will leave you with this for now. you can reply directly to my private email address (anglejohn1000@yahoo.com) I hope your day went well and I hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks yours Faithfully.
Angle,

This is a stolen picture used by West African scammers .
You are not in contact with the lady in the picture.  Do not send money!

No comments:

Post a Comment