Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

angelpaxtonn@hotmail.com SCAM confirio.com

Hello Dear,
How are you today and how is your job? I hope all is well, my name is Angel, a nice and caring young girl. I came across your profile page and really picked interest in you can we become friends if you do not mind?. However you can contact me directly to this my private email address ( angelpaxtonn@hotmail.com ) or you can give me your email id so that i can send you my photos and also introduce myself properly to you, at least for us to know each other more better. Have a nice day as i await a soonest response from you, yours sincerely Angel.

 This is a West African scammer using stolen pictures.  Do not sent money!

No comments:

Post a Comment