Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Thursday, November 27, 2014

bintasylla03@gmail.com SCAM datemefree.org

Hello dear! How are you and your lovely family, I hope fine? My name is Binta Sylla, I became interested in you after viewing your profile information in this site, I know that a journey of one thousand miles must begin with one step, I will be happy to hear from you through my e-mail address for us to know more about each other and share photos. All I need is love with trust,someone who will always be there for me to show me the real taste of love as a friend and a sister, hoping to hear from you soon, because i have something very important to tell you thanks and God bless you, yours Binta [love] [love] [love] [hug] thanks for your understanding bintasylla03@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment