Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Monday, August 25, 2014

rosemarybiney2014@yahoo.com SCAM connectingsingles.com

Good morning to you..How was your night and how was your weekend..Hope you are doing great over there..wow, it's great to see your profile here and is very Nice .. You may not understand, actually I'm new to this site and your profile is the first time I came across and that I really really like ... that really caught my attention that I would like to know more about you and what you are looking for in this dating site .. Well, I guess I have to tell you a little about myself.I don't think the distances will be a problem to you because it nothing when we talk about friendship. Rosemary is my name, single, looking for serious friendship that will raised and reach at it peak.I will be glad if we can exchange emails and pictures with text to get to know each other very well. or 617-952-4599 I will be glad to hear from you soon Rosemary.

No comments:

Post a Comment