Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Sunday, July 13, 2014

michelcathylene@yahoo.com SCAM fishmeetfish.com

Hello, This is Cathylene .... i just go through your profile and im interested in knowing you if that would be OK,i can see we are of similar match that i am looking for,I am looking for a Man who will accept me for me & not try to change me...pretty simple :) ... and i am looking for a serious and honest relationship,Yes let me have your yahoo ID chat so we could chat on there better or you text me on my cell number (920) 460-9591,Text me pls so you can let me have your yahoo chat ID on there for us to know eachother better and see where it leads to ,Well my yahoo is michelcathylene @ yahoo.com,Just add me on there

No comments:

Post a Comment