Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Friday, July 18, 2014

favorjohn91@yahoo.com 'Favor' on Filipinaeyes.com

favorjohn91@yahoo.com
IP: 41.58.195.53 Nigeria

This is a Nigerian scammer, claiming to be an Asian lady in Hong Kong. The pictures are stolen.
HE also has another profile with pictures of the same woman, under the name 'favorbabe', also from Hong Kong.

Hello to every man,in this site,i know your viewing my profile. Only one word,i can tell you here,i am matured and very much marriage minded woman. Honest,sincere,kind and loving. Your lucky man to know me,for we know we only need one man/woman in our life...so be my man and lets start to know each other well,to be honest and sincere...Thank you...Hope our search will end here... Distance, age or colour does not matter in a real relationship but love matters a lot. I believe a successful relationship requires trust, respect, open communication, listening, compromise, understanding and of course chemistry and the most love. Your match: No man is and island,lets start to know each other ...if you are interested on me...leave a message on me and i will answer you honestly...I need to be love and be loved in return. I think most of us,this is what we are looking for....so no more playing games, please...!...i am in this site,to find the man of my life,my soul mate,my partner and companion for the rest of my life, ,for every one of us has our dream....to grow old,together with their partner in life....message me if your interested to know more about me!!! I believe in honesty and integrity.I’m looking for a soul mate, who will be my closest friend. he has to be pleasant, loving, caring, passionate, honest, faithful, trust worthy person with reasoning ability.


No comments:

Post a Comment