Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

zainab_minkail@yahoo.com SCAM confirio.com

Hello my dear , How are you doing today ..? I am Zainab 32 years of age single with no kids and never been marry ...I like your profile and i found my self interested in what i see ....I would love to get to know more about each one and see where that takes us too , Do you have any access to yahoo im chat if yes kindly reach me on as zainab_minkail@yahoo.com , I hope to hear from you sometimes soon ...Take care and have a wonderful day .... Zainab


I am an honest and good christian who loves being surrounded by family, friends and holidays. I am ready for a serious relationship and I really look forward to starting that with the right person. I am an honest,loyal, passionate, generous, giving, affectionate, sexual, supportive, sensitive, and a good listener who is easy to get along with. I am outgoing and very spontaneous..........I would also like to find an honest and good person who we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue our interests as well......About The Person Am looking for....Someone who is responsible, respectful, can take care of themselves, special to capture my heart and knows how to handle it with care, one who will cherish me and be willing to share life's greatest joys and sorrows. Someone who's willing to spoil, pamper and love me unconditionally, whom is kind, sincere, honest, passionate, loyal, sense of humor, loving and wants a lifetime of passion

This is a WEST AFRICAN scammer, using a stolen picture. You are not in contact with the white lady in the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment