Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

truelies188@yahoo.com SCAM confirio.com

I have open personality, good health and an understanding heart. I am a humble and understanding woman with a caring heart.I need a passionate man to drink coffee, watch movies, take an intimate bath and make passionate love together everyday. I don't have the luxury of wasting time. Believe me, my intention to seek your love is most honorable and entirely sincere. I would like to communicate with you and learn more about you. my emial address is truelies188@yahoo.com. you can mail me back or add me so that we can share pics and get to know more about each other

How tall are you? 7'2" (218.44 cm.)
How much do you weigh? 283 lbs. (128 kg.)

No comments:

Post a Comment