Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

sallycool210@gmail.com SCAM fishmeetfish.com

Hi, My name is Sally. I just read your profile and find it interesting and i will like to get to know you. I am a single female with no kid and i am looking for a man i can spend the rest of my life with. I believe I have a nice personality, a good character I am decent, sociable, I get along with people easily. I am positive and life loving! There are two sides of me-serious and funny!. I am looking for a man with a good heart. Someone who is kind, caring, loving, trustworthy and someone whom knows how to treat a woman with respect. I am new to all this online dating thing. I will like you to send me a short message to my address sallycool210@gmail.com m introducing yourself and i will reply you with my pictures and more about me. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment