Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Friday, June 13, 2014

rolandmary74@yahoo.co.uk SCAM confirio.com

Hello how are you doing? i am Mary Roland by name, i am from Texas corpus christi, I am 29 years old .. i am new on here I saw your profile on this site and i like it, i would love to get to know more about you if you don't mind, I am single never been married before and looking for my soul mate, I like people who are real, have something genuine to offer, I want to meet people and mingle! I Love God and i Believe in Him, you?...Life is so beautiful to live alone? No way....Life is meant to be spent happily with a companion and someone to share the good and the bad time with, that is what brought me on this online dating seeking a relationship..Are you?..Id like to get to know you,, lets talk via e-mail and get to know each other, you can send me a mail to rolandmary74@yahoo.co.uk so we can get to know each other alot better, Send me an email telling me about yourself and i will reply with my pictures and also send you an email telling you more about myself ...i will be waiting for your reply..

No comments:

Post a Comment