Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Nunnerydebbi@yahoo.com SCAM confirio.com

My Name is Debbi Nunnery From Dallas Texas 75001 I am a widow love to date an older man that is cool with my Look I am a loving,caring woman and I am not afraid to laugh at myself. I love to laugh and to make others laugh. Looking for that special honest older man to cuddle on the couch watching TV or taking a walk holding hands Love is the answer, so thats why am here to find for a true love, am simple andcaring looking for the right man from any part of the world that is willing to love me here let get to know each other better I will really love to get to know you more better here is my phone number 972-559-4511 text each other my yahoo messenger chat is Nunnerydebbi@yahoo.com let chat now

No comments:

Post a Comment