Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Friday, June 13, 2014

monicaanderson32@yahoo.com, monicaanderson30@live.com SCAM confirio.com

I am looking for love. I am hoping to find a man who will respect and love me for the rest of my life.. I am fun loving caring faithful easygoing and have a sense of humor. I am very understanding and very passionate. I like to eat out at times, travel, socialize occasionally, not into pubs and clubs much anymore but go out occasionally to let my hair down, as you cant work and have no fun eh! I am very sweet by my nature, at the same time I passionate. I can tell you a lot about myself. I know that life is not so kind to everybody but we need to use each chance and be happy. I am that person, I can say even more I am a personality, who knows how to treat my man and how to make a house a home. I smile a lot, not only because I have white teeth, joking, because life is incredible and I really can make you happy. I propose you to know me better and than we will see what happen. You can also ADD me Up my my yahoo messenger, monicaanderson32@yahoo.com, monicaanderson30@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment