Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Sunday, June 15, 2014

maryjacobs2929@yahoo.com SCAM confirio.com

How are you? I am Mary Jacobs. I am 30 years of age, single and never married. I am a Nurse by profession. I am sweet, loving, caring, sincere, cheerful, romantic and very understanding. I am a one man woman and i do not disappoint. I do enjoy bowling, watching movies,doing karaoke and reading novels.Loneliness and boredom had led me to the internet thing.All i want is to love and be genuinely loved. Kindly tell me about yourself please. kindly send me a message via email....maryjacobs2929@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update on maryjacobs2929. I got the same message too on a dating website today.

    ReplyDelete