Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Thursday, June 12, 2014

lancewhitley@yahoo.com SCAM confirio.com

Hello Handsome ,How are you doing?i would like to know u bet be good friends and am sure something deeper will spring from there...My name is lance Whitley and i am just as simple as u want ..age is just a number to me as and distance as long as there is honest,trust,understanding,believe and communication all the time..i am looking for a caring,good,understanding,god fearing,easy going man for a nice relationship and i live With my Uncle ,Here is my cell number (417)501-9823 or add me on yahoo lancewhitley at yahoo dot com so i will like you to tell me more about u so we can know each other better cos am not here to play Games cos life is too short for Games..i am on line right now so we can have a chat and get to know one another better...Thanks for being patient enough to read ..ill be expecting your response...Hope to talk to you soon!!!or u can add me on yahoo messenger lancewhitley@yahoo.com thanks

Hello am lance whitley from NC am a simple lady with honesty and gentle spirit if you wanna more about me txt me on my cell phone 4175019823 thanks i just wanna know the feel of dating online never done that before now..........so i pray and believe i will the right man to call my own down here father please help me out of these

No comments:

Post a Comment