Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Monday, June 16, 2014

ladyblinking2g4@gmail.com ladyblinking4u@yahoo.com osmantracy@yahoo.com morrison2g13@gmail.com SCAM

This is a West African scammer using stolen pictures on confirio.com

ello Good morning and am New on Here,Well am really impressed by your profile and I would wish to get to know more about you to see where this will lead us in the future. My E m a i l Address is ( ladyblinking4u)at yahoo dot com , Send me E m a i l so that I can reply with my pictures and also tell you all about me, These is no s p a c e in the ID.I can't reply anymore , so reply me direct to my e m a i l address . . But you can also add me if you have Access to Y a h o o Messenger. My screen name is '' ( ladyblinking4u ) '' Hope to hear from you or ladyblinking2g4@gmail.com

Hello Dear Let me start by saying i thank god i found your profile my name is Mercia and New on this dating site. I must confess, your profile has really captured my attention and i will love to share in the joy of your life, in fact i want to get to know you if you don't mind. I will be glad if we get to know each other and become friends. You never know we could become the next success story on here as good couples. I want to find someone to be in Good Relationship with that right person. Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end. A relationship is a two way street. It's never all your fault or the other persons. If you like, you can reach me by messenger or E-mail at ( o s m a n t r a c y @ y a h o o . c o m ) and write me there privately so i will surely send you my pictures. Hope to hear from you soon. Am online right now morrison2g13@gmail.com
E-mail Address: o s m a n t r a c y @ y a h o o .c o m
Yahoo messenger ID: osmantracy

No comments:

Post a Comment