Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

kadijahahamed@live.com WEST AFRICAN SCAMMER Confirio.com

My name is miss kadija i like to be friend with you please write me through my mail. (kadijahahamed@live.com)
AM VERY GOO IN COOKING,i love people that love me. i am that kind of person that appreciate the fine quality of a man. and also love to go to a new place. and that man that know the best of a woman AM VERY GOO IN COOKING,i love people that love me. i am that kind of person that appreciate the fine quality of a man. and also love to go to a new place. and that man that know the best of a woman
How tall are you? 7'4" (223.52 cm.) How much do you weigh? 291 lbs. (132 kg.)

Most West African scammers are pretty easy to identify, and avoid. Very often they can't get height, weight, race, or nationality right on profiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment