Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Monday, June 9, 2014

bentyzamba@yahoo.com SCAM fishmeetfish.com

My name is benty, a female. never been marred I came across your page in http://www.fishmeetfish.com/ and I picked interest in you. Can we be friends? Contact me back direct with this my private email address (bentyzamba@yahoo.com) so that i can send you my photos as i also introduce myself properly to you, at least for us to know each other more better. I will be expecting your quick response, until then Do take care of yourself and have a nice day
Your Benty.
bentyzamba@yahoo.com

In all the years I have been dealing with scammers, I don't think I have seen a 'selfie' taken while sitting on the toilet being used by a scammer, until this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment