Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

ayisha.ali20@yahoo.com, ayishalove23@gmail.com SCAM confirio.com

Hello how are you doing?Do you care to chat with a caring lady?If yes you can add me on my yahoo messenger on ayisha.ali20@yahoo.com so that we can talk and get to know more of each other, or my gmail ayishalove23@gmail.com Thank you...


I feel so lonely here in this cold and gray Ukraine. I am searching for a person who can melt my heart and who wants to love and to be loved. I hope that after looking through my profile you will get interested in me and write to me. I take life as an adventure. I love meeting interesting people and extraordinary people. I value a good relationship and good attitude to life. I love socializing with different positive people. you can add me on my yahoo ayisha.ali20@yahoo.com or my gmail ayishalove23@gmail.com Thank you

Apparently, this west african scammer copied part of a profile from Ukraine.

Joined May 26, 2014. Living in New York City, New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment