Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

mariamdebaby@yahoo.com SCAM fishmeetfish.com

Dear Beloved one,
With due respect and humility I write you this letter which I believe you would be of great assistance to me. I am Miss maria isa , i saw your profile from dating site I want you to help me invest my money into a profitable business in your Country as my partner. My father was into real estate business for many years before he was assasinated from business trip.I will give you details once you reply my message. Please i will be glad for your help to invest in a profitable business in your country? If you agree, we shall both share the total annual profit. I am miss mariam maliki isa inheritted this money from late wealthy father I WILL LIKE YOU TO INDICATE YOUR INTEREST TO RECEIVE THE TRANSFER OF 5 million u.s dollars 6O% FOR ME AND 40% FOR YOU, YOU WILL STAND AS NEXT OF KIN TO) LIVING NO BODY BEHIND. I WILL LIKE YOU TO FORWARD THE INFORMATION BELLOW TO ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.
1) Your Full Name............
2) Your Age........................
3) Marital Status.....................
4) Your Phone Number...............
County�?��?��?��?��?��?��?��?��?��?��?�..
THIS FUND CAN BE PAID TO YOU THROUGH ONE OF THIS
1.bank to bank transfer
2.ATM OR VISA CREDIT CARD. 3.through security company Choose one from the lists..
THIS CARD CENTER WILL SEND YOU AN ATM CARD WHICH YOU WILL USE TO WITHDRAW YOUR MONEY IN ANY ATM MACHINE IN ANY PART OF THE WORLD, BUT THE MAXIMUM IS TWENTY THOUSAND DOLLARS PER DAY, contact my email mariamdebaby@yahoo.com
!. I will give you full details of the funds concerning the transfer as soon as I receive your response. waiting for your sonnest respond.
Best Regard
miss mariam

No comments:

Post a Comment