Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Friday, May 30, 2014

m1r2147@yahoo.com SCAM fishmeetfish.com

Thank you so much for taking your time on here to read about me and to start with I am a lady with the name Rossani of 33yrs old was born Jan 15th 1981 and am a widow i got married Nov 18th 2012 but everything crashed in this recent disaster(Tornado in Oklahoma) when me and my Ex husband went to my parents to celebrate the new pregnancy with them(My parents) because it was 2 days before the day that i went for medical check up and the doctor confirmed to me that i was 2weeks pregnant not knowing that will be the last time i will see the 3 of them i am the only survival from the tragedy(i lost the pregnancy in the trauma) today with the grace of God though i was displaced with no family nor friends but after so much stress i was able to get in touch with my late fathers lawyer whom as been so helpful to me in all ways and my grandma in the UK ....So i am presently in Hawaii with a friend...I need a man that will love me the way i want which are endlessly and unconditionally because i am not here for games nor lust so if you are that man dont hesitate to write me back and i will be patiently waiting to read from you
Rossani Cares


No comments:

Post a Comment