Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Monday, May 26, 2014

frankobrain@outlook.com SCAM

Don't be an idiot! This is a SCAM!!!!!!!
Thanks for the respond to my message, is good reading from you...I am Frank Obrain by name live in USA but currently in Syria War, I am one of The American Soldier 2nd Battalion, 3rd Infantry Regiment, 4th Brigade Combat Team, Deployed to Syria, This is one of my top secret that I am about to share with you right now, And I hope that it won't be taken for granted as I do not joke with things that matters so much to my heart. please send me your yahoo ID so we can chat there.

I live in USA but currently in Syria War, I am one of The American Soldier 2nd Battalion, 3rd Infantry Regiment, 4th Brigade Combat Team, Deployed to Syria,
This is one of my top secret that I am about to share with you right now, And I hope that it won't be taken for granted as I do not joke with things that matters so much to my heart.
Some years ago before my late father died, he entrusted a family treasure valuables that belongs to him and I promises to take very and proper good care of it.
Some years ago before my late father died, he entrusted a family treasure valuables that belongs to him and I promises to take very and proper good care of it.
He said that it means his life to him and am I sure that I can take a proper care of it? I told him yes daddy I can. And just after dew days he was poisoned by friends when they went for drinking and he died. In his will, the lawyer said to me that my father said that the box of family treasure that he gave to me is what I inherited from him.
Then my late wife suggested that we should keep it very safe and far away from home so that it will be very safe. Because I was always on the moves with my travel work from one war country to another. Then my late wife and I deposited the family treasure under a security company for safe keeping until a period of time. Through the help of a United Nation representatives called Mr. Gabriel Smith from United Kingdom that helped us moved this valuable to Accra Ghana on his way to Sudan for a mission.
It was all of her idea and suggestion to make the deposition of the family valuables far away from home anyway and she happen to be the beneficiary to it.
Her name was used as the beneficiary and now she is no longer alive, may her soul rest in perfect peace. That is not actually the issue here now.
Though I have been getting some mail from the company reminding me that I need to evacuate my property in their custody but for the fact that I have truly been busy and have not been around that is the reason for the delay.
I have not really had time...I have been busy all my life. I will send to you the deposit certificate so that you will see what I am talking about.
Two days ago, I got shocking mail from the company that there is an ongoing upgrade in the company and if I do not make any move of getting my property off I will lost it forever and I was so shocked. The company gave me a sound warning mail regarding the evacuation of the item now off their custody as there is an ongoing upgrade and more over the agreed time had passed.
So if I do not make any effort to get this item off I will lost it all and they will not account for it and be blamed for it as well I have explained to them in couple of mails that my wife is dead which is the beneficiary as they know is dead and I am not around as I am in a war zone at the moment where that treasure valuable cannot be deliver to me.
The company made a suggestion that if there is anybody that I can trust very well then I can let the person contact them and they will make delivery to him or her on my behalf.
I told them about my son also but they said that he is not up to the age and cannot be a recipient for the delivery because he is just a little child and have nothing to do with this. So I told them if I look for a trusted partner into this and they said if I truly trust you I should let you contact them on my behalf.
Right now, I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the item out of the Security Company to you in your country. Receive this item and keep it safe until I complete my service here and come to meet you in your country. I will be resigning from active military medical service and relocate to your country where I intend to start a new life as a civilian and invest in your country.
I will like to invest part of the money into these three Investment Products but if there is any other business that is better than what I am suggesting, I will be very glad to follow your advice.
(1) Real estate Investment.
(2) Health care center.
(3) Hotel managements.

I think internet still remains the easiest and fastest means of communication as far as businesses are concern.
I appeal passionately to you not to discuss this transaction with a third party even if you will not assist me because any leakage of this information will be too bad.
(don't be an idiot. You will lose money)
this information will be too bad.
THIS IS A SECRET YOU KNOW RIGHT?
Not any of your friends should know about this for any reason.
Can I trust you on this?
Promise me that you will not let me down in this.
If you are interested to partner with me, then reply my email by filling the details below so I give you the full details and we negotiate terms to start the investment plan.
if you agree to my proposal please provide me with the following details, 1. Your full name
s and address.
2. Your direct telephone number where you can be easily contacted any time of the day. 3 Scan copy of your ID proof either international passport or driver's license.
you can contact me here frankobrain@outlook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment