Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Sunday, April 6, 2014

West African scammers on matchdoctor.com

Too many scammers on matchdoctor.com. Keep out!
joykelly
hello hamdsome am joy single and and searching for single man to get to know more better and get along with you can text me at (317) 662-4732 or add me on ur yahooid joy.kelly27@yahoo.com andi want a hear a good reply from on my tex or on my yahoo cos i dont stay long on site here pls tex me on my tex number or add me on ur yahooid so that we can talk more

sandra932

Just wanted to say im new here and would like you to first have a look on my profile to know if we are compatible..so feel free to drop me your email address. You can also reach me now on sandrabenjamin241@yahoo.com to swap more pictures to see who you are talking to ok?

loveu1010

Hey How are u doing today, I'm new on this site I would like to know more about u. I thinks this site has been taking much of my time here is my contact (646) 580-0615 or odalisguzman0@gmail.com

cutewoman101

Hello handsome, hope you are doing great and having a great day today..Actually my name is Millicent, i am new to this internet dating, i was browsing through profiles and found out to have interest in your profile, in that case stopped by to sayHI..i would love to know more about you so that we see what the future has got for us..Don't hesitate to email and add me on millicent.ohenne35@yahoo.com to exchange some pictures and get along with each other very well okay

No comments:

Post a Comment