Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Sunday, April 27, 2014

v_sterner84@yahoo.com SCAM confirio.com

Hi I'm Vanessa, i'm back on here again hoping to meet that genuine man who is seeking a real good woman like me, i have been on here before but it wasn't a nice experience mostly everyone i meet on here were perverted minds and dishonest people, so i gave up on the site, i am back now seeking something serious that will start out as a nice friendship whose foundation should be based on honesty, trust and understanding, nothing comes easily but i hope i find my perfect match on here. If you are interested get back at me so we can take it to the next level. You can send me an email and lets chat on the IM. You can reach at (v_sterner84@yahoo.com). I would be looking forward to your further correspondence. Ciao Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment