Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Friday, April 11, 2014

tessy.hassan290@hotmail.com SCAM

Salaam Alaikum My name is Tessy Hassan, I saw your profile today and became interest in you, i will also like to know you more, and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you more of my photos and tell you more about me. Here is my email address ( tessy.hassan290@hotmail.com ) I believe we can move from here. I am waiting for your reply to my mail. (Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters allot in life ( tessy.hassan290@hotmail.com

tessylvu on Filipinalovelinks.com
This is a West African scammer using a stolen picture of a pretty girl which has been reported in use in previous scams.


Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 310x110 animated banner 1

No comments:

Post a Comment