Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

susanandrew74@yahoo.com SCAM

This is a West African scammer using a stolen picture of a white woman.
hello.How are u doing ? l just updated my profile right now and yours was brought up to my screen as a compatible match and that's why i just wanna stop by and write you, and that's simply cuz i love what you wrote on your profile, you really sounded like a real man.. lol.. well i would like you go through my profile as well and tell me what you see there, cuz I've went through your profile and i really liked what you wrote on your profile, it seems we have lots in common and also it seems we re %99 compatible and there is only %1 missing, well u can add me on my ID susan/andrew74@/yaho o .com
Helloo ,i am susan kate , 32years old single, no kids and yet to married, am from califonia usa.i love music a lot. have well over 10ds made of RnB. i like to go running 4 miles. i like to watch/go to movies. i draw a cartoon strip i began when i was 10. i like to be outside. some shopping. like nature , camping in tent for vacation. I love hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, boating, swiming, bicycling, playing volleyball, watching movies, gardening, cooking exercising, dining out and going to the beach, well if you are interested in getting to know me better just reach me on suana/ndrew/74 i will be waiting to hear from you..

No comments:

Post a Comment