Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

shaderolland60@yahoo.com Amandatracy31@yahoo.com SCAM

hello how are you doing???i am shade here with no kids you can text me on my cell number (240) 528-8093 or mail me on my yahoomail shaderolland60@yahoo.com


AM Shade. by name, I am new to this Dating,am also single Never Marriedand Have no kids, I have only been a join for a couple days and and I Justwanted to know where this will lead to..I really enjoyed reading yourprofile and you are a very Handsome man!! I would like to get to know youbetter. If you are serious about the type of Woman you are looking for,please take the time to get to know me,I do have some of my Pics to share with you.i want you to know that,I don't like double dating and I don't liketalking on the Website that Much... So I will be happy if you can E/m/a/i/l meDirectly into my Personals E/m/a/i/l So we can talk much Better...Cos i do readm/a/i/l Frequently Via E/m/a/i/l So that We can get to know more about each Other..E/m/a/i/l Address:::EMAILL ME OR ADD ON YAHOOMESSGNER ME Amandatracy31@yahoo.com OR TEXT ME 2405288093 I cant wait to hear back from you...i just can't wait to see your m/a/i/lOr number or add me to your yahoo messenger so that we can talk better

This is a West African scammer using stolen pictures on confirio.com. Do not sent money!

No comments:

Post a Comment