Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Sandrascott399@yahoo.com West African scam

Hey!!!. Writing to someone you have never met or talked to before,I think its extremely difficult. Take this message for instance,I had all the words in my head but could not seem to put a coherent sentence together, was going to start with hello, hi there , whats up lol...... or hey, how are you today??... but it just seemed too blunt for me so I went with Hey!. Anyway I will get to the pulse of it all.I saw your profile , thought to send you a mail . , let me know what you think. Let me tell you a secret , My name is Sandra Scott...i saw your profile on here.Am new in the site and i saw your profile there and that is why i contact you...lol. love to get a reply from you .... Sandrascott399@yahoo.com


This is a West African scammer using a stolen picture of a model. The picture has been used in scams from GHANA, previously.

No comments:

Post a Comment