Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

sandraroger53@yahoo.com SCAM confirio.com

and am sandra from sd nice to meet you do you have facebook or yahoo messanger we can chat there if you dont mind cus its fast there...................you can drop me your id to add you up
sandraroger53@yahoo.com am online now
I am single and never married without kids. I am feeling reluctant to tell you about my past but i think its good i let you know all about me and the situation i am into now so that it will not be too late before i let you know. I have had a lot of bad experience in my previous relationships, and i do not want to fall into the same problem anymore, i will like you to give me your words that you really want me and that you want to make a new life with me, because i have been used and suffered lots of emotional torture from my ex and i will not want to be used or played games with again in my life. I am tellinI ag you all this,so you can decide if you still want to meet me or not, so that we will not waste each others time writing each other. when you get this mail,kindly give me a response to let me know if you are interested or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment