Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Sunday, April 6, 2014

sandrarobinson1991@yahoo.com SCAM

A West African scammer is pretending to be this lady. The lady in the picture is not involved in this scam.
Scams using pics of this lady at Romancescam.com
YOU must have received about 20 emails like this everyday i am new on this and you,so I have been thinking really hard about how to make mine stand out. I think your profile makes you worth emailing,and i really enjoyed reading what you wrote.I thought we may share some similar interests and I would love to learn more about you. I'm Sandra Robinson I am a very sexual and passionate woman. I love life and see the glass half full. I am always mesmerized by the ocean Drop me a line and we can go from there.This is my personal email address just in case you feel like emailing me. sandrarobinson1991@yahoo.com or better still come catch me online @ Yahoo Instant Messenger and here is my Yahoo Messenger screen name : sandrarobinson1991......kindly get back to me telling me a bit about yourself OK. Enjoy your day and I look forward to hearing from you! xoxoxo Smile.


sandra1991 on confirio.com

No comments:

Post a Comment