Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

roberta891697@yahoo.com SCAM

rrroberta101 on matchdoctor.com
67-year-old Female
(No Pic)
Seeking Men: 60 - 99
Pyrites, New York, United States

My name is Roberta Osgood and I have been widowed since 2003. You seem like a very nice man and I would love to meet and chat with you so we can learn more about each other. I have yahoo messenger and my id there is : roberta891697....please add me to your contact list And I will answer you or leave me your email address and i will write you and tell you more about myself.... i will like to let you know that long distance do not mean anything to me i can relocate...Please i will be happy if you can get back to me at (roberta891697@yahoo.com ) Hope I hear from you soon!! Thanks Roberta...

This is a WEST AFRICAN SCAMMER, pretending to be an elderly caucasian lady.
I am a good listener, a goodhearted person and love people. I love to make a person happy and expect same. I enjoy walking, going to the movies, eating out, going to the movies, going dancing sometimes and traveling whenever it is possible. But mainly I wanted enjoy the partner I have at any time and all the time no matter what we do. Please send me your email ad so i can email you and get to know more about each other from there..that is the only way we can connect..Long distance do not mean anything to me and age is just counting of number....I have a business and it keeps me busy but I have time to travel and when I need time to relax and go different places I have the time. I have one grandson which I love, but my dog Bailey rates very high on my list for being with me, I love all animals, cooking, working in the yard, and entertaining, I love cooking for large groups or just a small group where we have time to enjoy each other's company. I mostly prefer having a candlelight dinner that I prepare for my special man. I have an RV and love to travel specially to the ocean and lakes but it's only fun with the right lady so I can cook and get a little fishing in.
This West African scammer copied sections of other profiles.
The man I look for has a warm and frequent smile which often grows to a laugh. he cares about his world and other people. he likes hugs, walking, and holding hands with me. he has his own life, but allows me to watch and support those elements of it that open to me. he also supports my life choices and gives me space to breathe. he will help me build a sand castle and then nestle into my arms to watch the sun set behind it. he is a happy boy. Please send me your email ad so i can email you and get to know more about each other from there..that is the only way we can connect..Long distance do not mean anything to me and age is just counting of number....

Search anybody by name, e-mail address, phone number, online username or even friends in your address book and instantly return lots of info.

No comments:

Post a Comment