Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Sunday, April 6, 2014

rainfall_197080@yahoo.com West African scammer

rainfall_197080@yahoo.com
IP: 197.242.96.95
This is a West African scammer, using stolen pictures of a white woman, and her child, to scam money from gullible men!
I considers myself a good-looking woman, I do believe in soulmates and i know that God has the right man for me when the time comes, I'm a nice person as well. With my friends i communicate and sociable. In the couple partnership i am affectionate and romantic, friend and confident. i'm open-minded and cheerful. i work hard and i wants to grow both in my job both personally. i am romantic, caring, faithful, jealous of what i love. i hope to find and meet a great and nice man to fall in love with... clever, communicative, honest and ready for commitments
I'd like to use this opportuinity and tell you all about me and my daughter. My Daughter is the Love of my Life.... About my Daughter Sharon most of the time! she wants to be an engineer. . Not many kids her age have known what they wanted to do , and have actually gone for it... She has been collecting books for a while now, and is actively looking at colleges. My daughter Sharon, She'll be 9 soon . she has been my high-maintenance since the beginning. I struggle daily to keep things under control.. I am many things, and I don't really know where to start out... I guess I'm not a "typical"woman. I enjoy doing things that usually only women like to do. I love, love,Sport, football, I love music and movies. I love cuddling... I love kissing... I love being held when I've had a bad day, and that seems to be pretty regularly here lately. I miss having someone there when I get home to say that everything is gonna be okay.... I miss just having someone to share things with. I miss conversation... I miss so many, many things... I dream of sharing my life with the man who was meant to be my soul-mate. I dream of having that special connection with someone where it doesn't matter what you say, or even IF you say anything... you always understand each other and respect what the other has to say or feel... I miss laying in a man's arms at nite and knowing that he will protect me from whatever life brings at me. I hope this is kind of what you were wanting from me. I hope, I didn't bore you or scare you off. I think this could just be the start of something.

Kate207 on Matchdoctor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment