Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Sunday, April 6, 2014

mpauline011@yahoo.com SCAM confirio.com

his is my mail mpauline011@yahoo.com,add me up so we can talk better...
Hey...can i get to know you better?i will be happy to get to know you better if you don't mind am Pauline by name single seeking for a friend to share my life with then see if something good is going to happen between me and you, i go for love and honest,i hate drama and a man that use to cheated or beat.get back to me and go through my profile if am the kind of lady that you are here seeking for respond back and tel me more about yourself.

This is not your grandma's White Pages! Find anybody's email address, photos and videos instantly!

No comments:

Post a Comment