Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Thursday, April 10, 2014

More scammers from Matchdoctor.com WEST AFRICAN SCAMMERS

sharongodfrey90 on matchdoctor.com
Hello Handsome How are you doing and how was your day today? I'm sharon by name and i got captivated by what you wrote on your Profile so i decided to write you a Private message maybe we can chat a little and get to know each other more better..I'm Looking for friendship in here and see where it leads too..I'll Like you to write me a Email if you interested to get to know me better as well..Here is my Yahoo Messenger ID (Sharon_scott71@yaho.com) Hope to hear from you soon. Sharon

lovelymary012

Hi How are you doing, my name is Mary ,lizzy single 34yrs old and looking for the right man to love and spend the rest of my lifetime with.. I am new into this site, you can reach me via my email address if you want to know me more better.. beautyfulmary11@gmail.com

lizzy950

Hello.....how u doing,am lizzy from san jose,don't come online here most time,u can add me on lizzyconnor950@yahoo.com......at yahoo messenger,that's my id

lovenkasi

Hello good looking, I am Kasi,single and working.just came on this site looking for long term relationship that could lead to marriage and your profile caught my interest and i would like to know you better. You can mail me at kasiha562@yahoo.com so we could chat and know each other better.
I would be waiting to hear from you.
Kasi

chike2221

I am Vera, a woman who is looking for strong love and courageous I know you are the man who can make me happy and who is ready to be loved and to love. Verapeter67@yahoo.com

magrett11

HELLO My name is Miss Magret i interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am Here is my email address magretwilliams127@yahoo.com i believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address above. (Remember the distance or colour an age does not matter but love matters a lot in life magretwilliams127@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment