Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Friday, April 4, 2014

marymason885@yahoo.com West African scammer using stolen picture

I believe in love at first sight and after I saw your profile, I think you and I can get connected. I would like to chat and know more about you.
marymason885@yahoo.com or text me (615) 647-4401
Mary
I'm a loving, caring lady, with an outgoing personality, I'm 5'8 tall (173 cm) Weight 126 lbs (57 kg), Blue eyes, light brown hair, no kids, single and looking for a man that is fun, with an outgoing personality, A man that will not be afraid to express his opinions and being sensitive to mine. I want a man that will be able to commit to a relationship based on mutual respect, trust, and common goals. I'm loyal, faithful, and sincere, I don't cheat, lie or play games. Physical fitness is definitely a priority in my life, have to be active every day. I like swimming, fishing, camping, cooking, dancing, traveling, listen to good music, walking in the park and relaxing. I'm here to look for one sincere man that is truly ready to settle down and be loved. The biggest coward is a man who awakens a woman's love with no intention of loving her, So, I clearly don't need a coward in my life. If you want to know more about me ask, just ask. marymason885@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment