Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

maryluvdad@gmail.com SCAM confirio.com

I am Rosemary, i hope you are in atmosphere of peace and in good health. am new here and i want to be your friend, please feel free to send me your email or write me through my mail address (maryluvdad@gmail.com) i have something important to discuss with you.


I'm looking for someone who wants to waste no time in developing a relationship. I like going out on dates, but my real reason for being on the site is to establish a serious long-term relationship/marriage, and I'm looking for someone with the same goal. Like my dates to be assertive in decisions. I prefer someone who feels the same way. I love kids and would sure like to have someday. My other interests are dancing, long drives and walking along the beach at sunset hand in hand. I’m a romantic person that respects her man as long as he treats me like the lady I am I am Simple, Cool Minded or an headed person, Humble, trustworthy, Straight forward, Creative, Intelligent, Gives respect to peoples opinion, Active, Nice, Kinda Helpful, .I am also a fun loving lady that loves to laugh, kiss, cuddle and touch. I'm a quiet, kind, loyal. a great meaning for me is a human's soul. Circle of my interests is various.I have been hurt and jilted in the past but i dont want my past ruin my future, i know the right man is out there and im willing to take the risk of loving again as food is needed for the body so is love needed for the soul nobody wants to be alone..Life without love is like a harp without a string.

Don't be an idiot! This is a West African scammer using a stolen picture. You are not in contact with the lady in the picture, but a BLACK, male, criminal who will steal money from you! Don't send money!

No comments:

Post a Comment