Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Monday, April 14, 2014

Marinajonamortensen@yahoo.com marina at confirio.com SCAM

Hello, How are you doing today and i hope you having a wonderful day over there..My name is Marina and i am from Manchester Kentucky,i was browsing profile and i came across yours so i stopped by and decide to write you this message.. I am so sorry if i send this message at the wrong time or if i bother you with my message I hope you will find it easy to forgive me... Well i must confess you have a nice profile and you are looking Cute.... I will like to take my time to talk to you if you have the time..am single and searching for my soul mate that is why i end up on this site to give it a trial but firstly i will like to make a friend first and see where everything goes.. if you are interested i will be happy to hear from you and i know getting a message from you will make my day better..I will like you to write me to my personal email address {Marinajonamortensen@yahoo.com} or if you have yahoo instant messenger you can add me as a friend so we can talk better... I hope to hear from you soon as you get this message...take care


I'm a fun loving, open minded, kind and smart lady. I don't have any kids and I've never been married. I have 1parrot and a dog that I enjoy. I like to cook, keep my house clean and over all I'm an organized person. I'm not perfect and I don't expect you to be. I have a good job and circle of friends. I appreciate acts of chivalry. I'm old fashion when it comes to family and relationships. My glass is always half full and I hold close what is truly important in life. George Strait sings it best….”there’s a difference in living and living well.” While I’m tired of just living and ready to be living well, I have many hopes and dreams and they include someone to share them with.I'm looking for a man who is my complement/ fit. Don't get me wrong I am independent n' happy w/ who I am, it would be nice to have a man to spend quality time w/, add a lil excitement to my life You know; The yin to my yang,fire to my water,day to my night,peanut butter to my U get the picture. :) A man who is well rounded who's interests are as diverse as mine.A man who is beautiful on the inside and out.I don't mean beautiful as in girly.A good heart handsome.Someone who is strong, sexy, intelligent,fun to be around, n has good morals n' values.

This is not your grandma's White Pages! Find anybody's email address, photos and videos instantly!

No comments:

Post a Comment