Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Monday, April 28, 2014

kindly.maria@yahoo.com basira.lovely@gmail.com SCAM confirio.com

Hello My name is Maria , it's my pleasure to write you today. actually, i seek for true friendship and partner so i contact you it pleased me to email you just to say hi, it will also please me to know more about you, if you wish too. I know a true friend is a gift from God. I will be happy to see your mail and also to send you my pictures and more details about me!here is my personal Email kindly.maria@/y/a/h/o/o/./c/o/m/
Hope to hear from you, Thanks favor..
Yahoo ID : kindly.maria @/y/a/h/o/o/./c/o/m/
Email Address : kindly.maria/@/y/a/h/o/o/./c/o/m
G mail Address : basira.lovely/@/g/m/a/i/l/./c/o/m

No comments:

Post a Comment