Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

katepickard005@yahoo.com SCAM fishmeetfish.com

Its a general believe that its the duty of men to make the first move, but when i was browsing thru here i came across your profile and your personality is something to reckon with even with the fact that no pics is posted /with your pics here,so i decided to write you. i will soon be deleting my profile out of here but i will drop my e mail add for you based on trust. My e mail add is... katepickard005@yahoo.com you can get back to me there after you have read my profile too and if you think the distance is no problem then lets talk. Who knows??? Bye katepickard

Before write to me read please everything what I wrote. It is important. I do not want to waste my (and your) time. And only if you can agree with me contact me�?�I believe that somewhere there is my half. My name Katepickard Onafeso and 30years,I am so Hardworking with my Job, i work at nestle pure life as field sales manager in UK.i was transfer last years from los angels So focused in whatever I do. I am a Single Lady and always want to be happy every time. I have some experience in life and I want to meet a good man, who will become my lover and my friend. I want to be a happy woman; I am looking for a balanced and harmonious relationship with an intelligent, open and kind man who is interested only in a SERIOUS relationship. I am looking for the man who can love me, take care about me, support me and just live with me a long and happy life. I love to feel the man's strengths in everything he does. I want to find my only one who will be joyful and optimistic person, active and independent man, who knows how to take care of a real woman to let her feel herself a queen. The man of my dream is responsible, loving, caring, charismatic, with a good sense of humor, well-educated, capable of making surprises, romantic, loving children.you can add me on katepickard005@yahoo.com I think I will feel he's my only one when I see his eyes!Look into my eyes, take my hand and may be it is our destiny.REMEMBER PLEASE!!!!! My heart is not a toy for you to play with

No comments:

Post a Comment