Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

fredanyarko837@gmail.com freda.nyarko@yahoo.com SCAM

My name is freda am 30 years Old I am Single with no kids, black hair, black eyes, My height is 5 feet,7 inches.i weight 58kg.,Long Hair and a healthy Lady. I am an attractive woman, my heart cheerful, affectionate and romantic. I am very open to people and I like communicating with others. I am mature, intelligent, confident, honest, sensual, passionate, alluring, seductive and impulsive. . I’m not a stiff lady, I’m sure you can judge it from my lovely and sunshine smile. Actually, I’m a lovely, kind, good-mannered, easy-going lady. Maybe I forget to tell that I’m also very sexy.............I am looking for a wise, stable, committed, intelligent, compassionate, and kind person with a fine sense of humor and positive attitude to life. and also I'm looking for a man who's mature enough in handling and committing a real love relationship. Someone who has a good heart, mind and soul. and pls this is my yahoo id u can add me as well okay freda.nyarko@yahoo.com or fredanyarko837@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment