Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

fosuu1@hotmail.com isabella.fosu@yahoo.com SCAM

This is a West African scammer operating on matchdoctor.com
isabel12

Hello dear its a pleasure meet you. How are you doing today? Hope your doing great!My Dear friend, i am wishing you and your family happy day, and may the peace of God, the gracious, the most merciful always be upon you and your family. If your not christian too please don't be angry! I am on here to make new friends and see if i can find someone serious who will be ready for relationship and get to know better.If your interested get back to me with my mail address fosuu1@hotmail.com or isabella.fosu@yahoo.com and i will send you more pictures of me. Take care and to hear from you soon. Isabel!
I am a sensual and tender woman, sincere, mind-oriented, active and sociable. I believe I am a reliable person, ambitious enough, with wishes to develop myself in different life’s activities and spheres, create happy family with strong spirit of love, confidence, trust to each other and harmony of mind, soul and body.

Find anybody's photos, videos and blogs instantly. You may be surprised!

No comments:

Post a Comment